- Speaker topics should be product-neutral
- Meetings last from 9:10 to 11:30-11:45.
- Shorter presentations are welcome and will be partnered with another speaker.
- Speakers should provide handouts if appropriate
- Presentations must be provided to Communications Officer by the 2nd Thursday of the month by 12:00 PM in order to facilitate duplicating.
- If the presentation is not received by Tuesday at 4:30 PM, then the material will be posted to the DAMA-MN web site and no copies will be provided at the meeting.
- Handouts will be photocopied or reproduced in black & white by DAMA-MN if files are received in advance.
- Presentations will be broadcast to DAMA-MN membership via a web conference.
Common Meeting Agenda
1) President or other Officer introduction - Kick-off the meeting
- Welcome & Remind people to "sign-in"
- Any news or announcements to share
- Thank You to the Hosting Company
- Introduce representative of local host who will give a brief company overview
2) Programs Officer or other Officer Introduces Speaker
- Introduce our speaker
- monitor for breaks - usually 10:15 to 10:30
- wrap-up and thank you to speaker 11:30 / 11:45